Saturday 9 July 2011

Cloud Nail Polish!

A couple weeks ago, I noticed that my mom had her nails painted this nice light blue colour. She said that she found the nail polish to be a bit thick for her and that she didn't really like the colour. But I really liked it, so she said that I could have it :D So yesterday night I found the time to finally paint my nails.

Bathroom lighting~

Light in my living room (at night time)
Gahh! It looks really sloppy. I'm not really any good at doing nails :x


And the colour is Cloud. (:

It was a blue colour yesterday, but today I noticed that it kind of looks almost like a really light lilac
Just like this:
But either way, I like both colours xD
If I were at home and had all of my other colours of nail polish, I would have wanted to use my white to make actual little clouds~ and use my black and yellow to draw a bumblebee :3 lols 

And yep, that's all for now! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment